Friday, March 18, 2011

Obsession

I love to write and design my name on all my stuffs. 
They can be found on my notebooks, textbooks and many of my stationary. 
It's a pity I don't own a camera or a scanner during my early school days. Hence I can't keep a picture of these stuffs. 
Despite all these names and titles, I'm never really into typography and visual design.  But its really fun to play with!
I'll try and see if i still can dig out anything from my old cupboards and shelves.

--

Recently I'm learning Visual Effects and I started to play with Maya particles.
Here's one quick test i did. And yes, it has my name on it!


And to round up this post, I'll show some of the stuffs at home where my name can be found. :)










< And yes, this is a calculator.that accompanied me through my Secondary School and my O levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment