Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Week in TBSN 1

Yeah so I'm more busy these days working in my internship company but I still want to keep this blog alive. So I've decided to make weekly posts updating the stuffs I did for the week.

THIS WEEK IN FEATURE
 I'll show a feature work every week. In this week's section, you get some cutesy stuff!

Pokemon
Yeah, just felt like drawing some cartoony stuffs. My own version of pocket monsters!



















THIS WEEK IN DOODLE ART
Drew some stuffs while slacking away from work. Both are classics from the Hindu and Chinese cultures.
If there is time I'll probably ink and color them.

Ravana 
This beast is inspired by, of course, Ravana himself. Ravana is the nemesis of the hero, Ramayana, from the ancient Sanskrit epic.





















Fantastic Four
Yeah the Chinese classics has their own fantastic four as well. Originated from the Chinese classic Journey to the West, this 4 man team is one of the most popular characters in Chinese literature.






















THIS WEEK IN VINTAGE WORK 
This section will be dedicated to some of my old works that hasn't featured in this blog. That said, the one I am showing is actually just posted in a few posts below.

Sphere
Just scroll down the blog and you can watch the video. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment