Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Metal Stargazer and Interview @ THEM.SG

Been busy lately - No time to post new stuffs. :(

Metal Stargazer

Recently I'm involved in a local event organized by THEM.sg - call Metal Stargazer.
It is gonna be held at Zouk on 29th July.
As the name tells, it's a metal genre thing. Not really my cup if tea, but I'm  pretty sure its gonna be a great experience.
The event is curated by Alvin Tan from the renowned Phunkstudio, and will feature many metal inspired music and art from some of the best locally based artist.
 
I am working on one of the videos for the local band I Am David Sparkle. They will be performing a whole list of songs on the night. If you happened to be there, then just keep a look out for the song I worked on titled Bad Corpse.

I am sooo looking forward to the event and I hope I can meet many great designers and artists!

For more information: Click Here

I've just received my invite, which is a super cool 12" vinyl. I'll post more pics when I have the time to take some pictures of it. Here's a tease first!





























Interview @ THEM.SG

And because of this event, I did a short interview with THEM.SG.
It's pretty silly actually, I meant my answers. Oh and look out for the Star Wars references!

Interview: Click Here















































**Look! My name is on the poster under Videography!! 
This also marks the first time my work is published under my original name Kenneth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment