Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nerf Wars!

 ** This post is not really about art or my works. -_- **
Ever since the new semester starts I have been spending most of my time in school. 
All the final year students are all issued a work space each and that really make life easier for us animators.
I'll probably post some pictures of my work desk some time later. Because in this post I'm showing one of our recreational games we play while working! :D

Nerf Guns!

Nerf is no longer toys for kids and it can be really fun to play in office areas. lol
These are arsenal of weapons we currently have now!

Standard Weapons, Nite Finder EX-3 and Maverick REV-6
The mini guns, Secret Strike AS-1 and Attack Unit


That's 2 Barricade RV-10

The full automated Stampede

Suction Darts,

Whistler Darts, Dart Tag Darts, and many more scattered around our area...





And these are my guns! The big one is a Speedload 6

1 comment:

  1. Shop outside the big box, with unique items for nerf gun from thousands of independent designers and vintage collectors on Etsy. try here

    ReplyDelete