Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rube Goldberg Machine

I'm sure many of you know what a Rube Goldberg machine is and I'm sure all of you find it so fascinating and interesting.
So, I shall share some awesome videos!!


It all started with this video isn't it?
The Way Things Go is an experimental art film created in 1987 by Peter Fischli and David Weiss.
The entire film is around 30 mins long, and is possibly one of the longest Rube Goldberg machine I've seen.
I can't find the entire version online, so you may have to make do with this 3 min shrink version, or get the dvd to watch the full 30 mins.





This Too Shall Pass is a recently music video by the OK GO. It's one of my favorite music video!

 


"Cog" is a advertisement launch by Honda to promote one of their cars.
It is produced by Wieden+Kennedy, one of the popular US ad agency.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment