Monday, June 27, 2011

Life's Good

Life's Good is an old animation I did in 2009 featuring a song from Kings of Leon.
This is an experimental  project created to test upon several few techniques, or actually, I did it for fun.
It was originally made as a flash animation so took it and converted into a video for easy showcasing.
It took me 2 days for the conversion, primarily because I changed the ratio aspect of the video, from 4:3 to wide-screen. So I had to reanimate some parts to avoid chopping off vital parts. I also increase the fps from 22 to 25fps, which took me some time to readjust the timing of the video.

Enjoy!


Song is Red Morning Light by the Kings of Leon
I do not own the song or gain any financial benefits.
Video is made solely for animation practicing and viewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment