Sunday, July 3, 2011

Girl Power 01

Have you guys watched Sucker Punch?
It's a pretty fun and entertaining movie. I really like the different themes and the visuals presented in the movie. There are samurais, ninjas, robots, machines, jet fighters and lots of explosions. What else can you ask for??
The music soundtracks are great as well and most importantly the chicks are hot. :D
Credit to Zack Snyder and his visual team, they did a very good job in creating the worlds and designing the characters. 
As you probably would have expected, the story isn't that great. But honestly speaking, I doubt anyone will go into the theaters hoping to find some genius plots or some excellent script writing unless you totally have no idea what the movie is about(It is about chicks in actions!) or who the director is.

Anyway, if you have a team of girls what would they look like?

Here is my own depiction, I will post them up each individually.
Since I'm bad at naming my characters, I'll just call the first one-

The Pirate







































More to come~

No comments:

Post a Comment